The vine snake has a slender body that can grow at a length of up to 1.5 meters, mostly living in shrubs and trees. They have a cryptic color that makes it easy for the snake to camouflage in their location. They are back-fanged and highly-toxic. Its venom can cause haematosis, which can lead to the failure of internal organs. To prevent a vine snake bite, keep on reading and learn from some of the insights that we will be sharing.
- Know Where to Go: The most important is to be vigilant, especially with regards to where you are going. If you are outdoors, it is best to avoid places where the vine snakes reside. With the way they are named, they look like vines when they hang in shrubs and trees.
- Wear the Right Boots: Another easy way to prevent vine snake bite is to have the right boots, including those that you can find here. Even if vine snakes are often hanging, there are instances when they also crawl on the ground. They are hard to spot when the grass is tall. This makes it important to protect the feet from the bite. It should not only be thick but also comfortable, allowing you to walk easily while having peace of mind.
- Make Traps: The best traps can also be effective in the prevention of vine snake bite. It can provide an assurance that the snake won’t be able to penetrate your property. The traps should be discrete and should also be able to camouflage so that the target won’t avoid it. It should also be strong enough to withstand the force of the snake it will be able to catch.
- Choose a Camping Location Wisely: Camping is a fun way to experience the outdoors. Nonetheless, it can also put you at risk. It puts you closer to vine snakes. To prevent being bitten, know where to set up your tent. Scout the area beforehand to be sure that it is free of threat.
- Keep it Clean: Prevention of snake bites will be possible if you keep the surroundings clean. Because vine snakes often hang in trees, regular trimming is a must so that you can have a clear sight of the branches. Get rid of clutter in the yard as well to eliminate the threat from snakes.
- Act Properly: This means that you should not act in such a way that vine snakes will be disturbed. Especially when you are in a forest or when camping, do not touch their natural habitat. More often than not, if you do not do anything that will make the snake feel threatened, they won’t be a threat to you! When you see a vine snake, do not strike it. Instead, it would be best to just quietly move away!
With the things that have been mentioned above, preventing vine snake bites will be a lot easier! There is less reason to be worried that you will end up suffering from a lethal bite!
Well here it is for the world to know…. Because many people sent me messages showing me what John has been writing on fb about me , I guess I need to clarify somethings. Yes it’s true that John and my cousin Marie Hooper sexually screwed around. This has not been a secret at all. Yes it’s true that I have tried very hard to forgive him. I do believe that she is sorry and young and stupid and made a horrible mistake. As for John in his mid-40s, with a family, no. I have NOT TAKEN MY CHILDREN AWAY FROM JOHN. My kids are old enuf to know that John was “kissing on” our cousin. As to keep it clean enough. Of course things have been rough since John and Marie did this to us. I maybe a very strong woman but I certainly can be broken. Yes I kicked him out 2 weeks ago and he moved back to Illinois. Yes he gave me his password to his fb so that I could see how he has asked other women out on dates and made several perverted comments to them, as to make me jealous. No I am not jealous, but only even more sickened than before. I have never asked ANYONE to pick sides. And everyone knows that. My kids asked me today why I was crying. I don’t lie to my kids. I told them that John doesn’t care about anyone but himself and that he asked 2 other woman out on dates already. My oldest daughter is VERY upset. When John emailed her, she replied back that she no longer wants to talk to him. And my youngest daughter could careless. He has put my kids and me through the ringer this past 7 yrs. So I’m asking all of you to not allow him to keep hurting us by believing things that are not true about us. He will continue to lie. I have finally accepted it. John is a chameleon and can and will blend. No one knows this better than me. I dont need the “i told u so’s,” as i already know i should not have given him another chance after he stoled all that money 4 yrs ago. So there you have it everyone. That’s my dirty laundry, all aired out on fb. How sad that I feel I have to go this far because he keeps portraying me as the bad guy so wicked heartless. I am far from what he pretends that I am. I’m sure most of you know this.
I don’t know how relevant to this page but I think it is. today while on the OCTA this is what happened to my daughter… (this is from her page.)
I was taking the bus home from my friends house because he asked me to help him put his new flooring in and then on the way home I was sitting on the bus with a box with a gift in it and some guy walked up to me (he looked to be about 50, he was only wearing flip flops and short black biker shorts with no shirt) and asked If he could sit down next to me and I said sure even tho there were lots of empty seats. Then he said that he liked my vans and I said thank you and he said they look sexy on girls. So I went silent. Then he talked to the bus lady for a while and then some girl behind me who had a guitar and he was asking her where se lived and where she was off to and what music she played. She had a guitar with her. Then he tapped me on the shoulder and asked where I was off to and I said Anaheim.
He sat next to me again and asked what school I went to so I said Huntington high.( neither of those locations are true. For my own safety) Then he started asking like are the girls there sexy at your high school. Do they have nice bodies and then he asked what I like to do so I said skating and he started saying like a whole bunch of gross stuff like how skating is sexy. And then he kissed me on the cheek like four times and then got off the bus. I was sobbing and I’m still shaking. I’m so pissed and I don’t want to see him ever again because if I do .. I swear to god. Some lady on the bus said she would’ve done something if she wasn’t a woman. She was worried he would try to hurt me or herself. Im so mad. I was wearing a tee shirt, jeans, and vans. I can’t believe that a man could say this and do what he did. I’m so pissed and I’ve been crying for an hour. I never want to take the bus alone ever again. I don’t want to be alone ever again.