It means mind is talking all the time - how can a person get response from God or start devotion if his/her mind is busy elsewhere. I suggest following actions for Freshers: 1. Select a time of the day- transition times are best- Darkness is going away and Sun is rising or Sun is about to set and darkness is approaching. Two times daily. 2. Select a room which is having no noise. Light up an insane of your acceptable fragrance. No additional light required in the room. 3. Sit on floor mat or in chair, cross- legged with hands locked in or in Jnana-Mundra. Back (spine)straight. Then cosmic rays will start to flow in to give energy to 114 vital joints of the body. Use the same mat everyday. Do not change your mat. 4. Start deep breathing with eyes closed. Do not forcefully stop mind chattering. Let it flow. Follow up with "Anulom-Bilom" may be 10/12 times. Count 1 to 7 during inhale and same during exhale- both should be equal duration. 5. Start chanting OM.......M............M should be continued for longer duration. May be 15 times it is repeated. 6. Then start Tarak- Bramha Naam: Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare. Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare. May be 30 /40 times chanting done. 7. Then stand up. Put your fist closed and rest on waist side. Start laughing loudly for 4 mins. Sit down in the same earlier position with back straight and eyes closed. No noise in the room. 8. Start again deep breathing and continue for 2/3 mins. If any calculation/thought arising in mind, do not stop it. Let it flow on its way. 9. Start playing a classical musical tune with very very low intensity. Think of a picture of your God and fix your mind on it. Do not change the picture in your mind. Try to hold it. When mind start to deviate, bring it back to the musical tune. Then immediately switch to your God's picture again. Continue of holding the picture for 30 mins. After sometime you do not need the musical tune to play. Instead you follow your breathing. 10. If the mind is disturbing on a day, you may skip the process or repeat it two times before holding the mind on God's picture. One should take initiation and may chant the manta 1000 times a day. This will definitely help. One may go to the bank of a river and sit there for sometime and see water flowing towards sea. It may take six months time to control on mind chattering.
Full 7 hours sleep last night. Woke up pain-free for the first time in months. I want to go out and cut firewood, split it and stack it. I want to go out and muck the barn. I want to go out and fix fence. I want to go out climb the hill and hike the rest of the day. But, damn...I have to rest for a while yet. Three days and back to a very little bit of light work with the buck saw and stove wood. Gradually back into about a 50% swing of what I was doing. Then slowly, ever so slowly, back to my old self!
Thank-you to all of you for putting up with this episodic embroidery about my health problems on this, my political ranting Facebook Page. All I can say is that it must have been desperation...and a plea for help that I didn't even know I needed. From the bottom of both our hearts - Thank-you. If ever there is anything we can do, provide or help with, you have but to ask. Be forewarned - you're all on our bread list now. You'll never know when we might show up. If you're gluten-free, I can't help there, haven't got a good method yet. However, we can deliver a lot of other homemade goodies instead. In fact, I'd like to add a few of my private recipes to the blog (http://ktcsa.blogspot.com) today so you can enjoy them, too. In retrospect, for the last 10 days, I have been taking 3 or 4 drops of CBD oil before my Bear Creek Ginseng Tea (which we still have for sale) and it seems to be working well for a couple of other issues (0ne intestinal and an RLS-like thing I have been dealing with for years. Nothing serious, just bothersome. If you don't know what CBD oil is all about, check it out. It's pretty damned miraculous as far as I am concerned. Hello again to all our new friends. With so many of you from Decorah, we may just have to sign up for the Decorah Farmers' Market next season! Simple thanks are not enough for all your kindness...you WILL see us sooner or later!
The vine snake has a slender body that can grow at a length of up to 1.5 meters, mostly living in shrubs and trees. They have a cryptic color that makes it easy for the snake to camouflage in their location. They are back-fanged and highly-toxic. Its venom can cause haematosis, which can lead to the failure of internal organs. To prevent a vine snake bite, keep on reading and learn from some of the insights that we will be sharing.
- Know Where to Go: The most important is to be vigilant, especially with regards to where you are going. If you are outdoors, it is best to avoid places where the vine snakes reside. With the way they are named, they look like vines when they hang in shrubs and trees.
- Wear the Right Boots: Another easy way to prevent vine snake bite is to have the right boots, including those that you can find here. Even if vine snakes are often hanging, there are instances when they also crawl on the ground. They are hard to spot when the grass is tall. This makes it important to protect the feet from the bite. It should not only be thick but also comfortable, allowing you to walk easily while having peace of mind.
- Make Traps: The best traps can also be effective in the prevention of vine snake bite. It can provide an assurance that the snake won’t be able to penetrate your property. The traps should be discrete and should also be able to camouflage so that the target won’t avoid it. It should also be strong enough to withstand the force of the snake it will be able to catch.
- Choose a Camping Location Wisely: Camping is a fun way to experience the outdoors. Nonetheless, it can also put you at risk. It puts you closer to vine snakes. To prevent being bitten, know where to set up your tent. Scout the area beforehand to be sure that it is free of threat.
- Keep it Clean: Prevention of snake bites will be possible if you keep the surroundings clean. Because vine snakes often hang in trees, regular trimming is a must so that you can have a clear sight of the branches. Get rid of clutter in the yard as well to eliminate the threat from snakes.
- Act Properly: This means that you should not act in such a way that vine snakes will be disturbed. Especially when you are in a forest or when camping, do not touch their natural habitat. More often than not, if you do not do anything that will make the snake feel threatened, they won’t be a threat to you! When you see a vine snake, do not strike it. Instead, it would be best to just quietly move away!